Eldon EPLAN Library Upgraded to version 2.0
Eldon prides themselves on their commitment to listen and respond to the needs of customers, an approach reflected by the move to upgrade the Eldon EPLAN Library to version 2.0.
"It gives us great pleasure to announce that we have now successfully upgraded our Eldon EPLAN solution to version 2.0 to allow engineers to efficiently and speedily design, document and plan their enclosure systems."
The latest Eldon EPLAN solution is easy to implement and use – and ensures you will reduce development time, increase productivity and improve project quality better than ever before.
The list below details just some of the Drawing and Article File benefits delivered:
- Lines are grouped inside the EPLAN window macro to make dragging really simple
- Lines are positioned in AutoCad layer
- Line thickness is now set on ‘Outlayer’
- Handler position changed so it becomes clear that the drawing is connected to the mouse pointer
- We’ve made manual changes within the EMA files so the dimensions of an enclosure are more consistent with catalogue drawings
- Exterior dimensions are now listed for Thermal Management
- Product descriptions are consistent between different languages
- Weight data for all the articles has been included
- To help with import of an XML file, Article Definitions and Eldon’s application are listed in a table in the instruction manual
We are sure you will agree that we’ve enhanced our EPLAN offering considerably to benefit all customers looking to enhance their time to market and productivity even more. If you have further questions, please contact your local sales representative or visit the Eldon website (www.eldon.com) where you will find a detailed list of key FAQs that builds on input from a large number of engineers.
ATI Systems - Encoders | Position Sensors | Enclosures
Position Feedback - Encoders | Position Sensors
ATI Systems are leaders in the business of precise position measurement in harsh environments. With leading brands of encoders, rotary encoders , absolute encoders , hollow shaft encoders, solid shaft encoders and linear displacements sensors, we are able to solve the most demanding applications. Examples of areas where we excel are: Steel Plants, Paper Mills and the Military. The world’s best providers of encoders, rotary encoders , absolute encoders and linear displacements sensorsare backed up by highly trained engineers.